VPS quick backup / snapshot in Virtualizor Panel
Virtualizor control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your VPS.
This feature is turned off by default.
We can enable Quick Backup for specific server upon support request (it's free).
There are two ways to create a backup.
- Login to Client Area using the link below:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Press the Services button:
- Click the Active button on desired service:
- Wait a second while VPS management features load:
- Press tab "Backups":
- Next, click on the Backup Now button:
- Confirm the creation of the backup by clicking the Ok button:
- This notification indicates that the backup process has started. Just click the Ok button to close it:
- After the process of creating a backup is completed, you can see it in the list of your backups:
Login to Virtualizor CP using the link below:
Use the credentials you've got in ''Your Virtual Private Server details" email. If you can't find your credentials create a support ticket to resolve it.
- A new tab will open a Virtualizer panel window where you can also manage your servers.
- Click on the arrow on the right in the server field for which you want to create backup:
- The next steps are the same as in the first way.
Was this answer helpful?
Earn cash recommending VPSGet! How it works We provide you with the unique link for ordering...
What is Two-Factor Authentication?Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security...
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way. Login to VPSGet client...
We provide the following OS templates to our customers. Some of them are available during the...
You can reinstall OS at your vps in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...