VPS quick backup / snapshot in Virtualizor Panel
Virtualizor control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your VPS.
This feature is turned off by default.
We can enable Quick Backup for specific server upon support request (it's free).
There are two ways to create a backup.
- Login to Client Area using the link below:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Press the Services button:
- Click the Active button on desired service:
- Wait a second while VPS management features load:
- Press tab "Backups":
- Next, click on the Backup Now button:
- Confirm the creation of the backup by clicking the Ok button:
- This notification indicates that the backup process has started. Just click the Ok button to close it:
- After the process of creating a backup is completed, you can see it in the list of your backups:
Login to Virtualizor CP using the link below:
Use the credentials you've got in ''Your Virtual Private Server details" email. If you can't find your credentials create a support ticket to resolve it.
- A new tab will open a Virtualizer panel window where you can also manage your servers.
- Click on the arrow on the right in the server field for which you want to create backup:
- The next steps are the same as in the first way.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to Client Area using the link below:https://vpsget.com/clientarea.phpUse the email and...
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way. Login to VPSGet client...
SolusVM control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your VPS....
There are 2 ways of accessing SolusVM. From the client area and directly.1st way (from the client...
How to install a control panel on your VPS We do not recommend installing on the same server...