How to create cancellation request
- Login to Billing using the link below:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Select "Services->MyServices"
- Near Product/Service you would like to cancell press the "Down Arrow" and select "Request Cancellation"
- Briefly describe your reason for Cancellation and press "Request Cancellation"
- After that your order will be cancelled at the end of billing period and no futher charges from your payment method will be proceed.
Note that if you have created the cancellation request in 1-3 days before "Due Date" your card/paypal may be charged in this case please create support request.
NOTE: If you would like to request refund please create support request.
Was this answer helpful?
Virtualizor control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your...
There are two ways to manage your VPS: 1st way Login to Client Area using the link...
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way. Login to VPSGet client...
Earn cash recommending VPSGet! How it works We provide you with the unique link for ordering...
You can reinstall OS on your VPS in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...