Boot/reboot, turn on/off your VPS
There are two ways to manage your VPS:
- Login to Client Area using the link below:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Click "Services" > "My Services"
- You will see your virtual private servers.
- Click on any server from the list to get in administration area.
- Here you can see "Boot", "Reboot", "Shutdown" buttons. Use them for respective actions.
- As you can see, there are also an options for changing root password, changing hostname and initiating serial console session.
From here you can also access SolusVM CP
Login to SolusVM CP as shown above or using the link below:
Use the credentials you've got in ''Your Virtual Private Server details" email. If you can't find your credentials create a support ticket to resolve it.
- You will see your virtual private servers. Press "Manage" button at the right of the server you'd like to manage.
- Select "General" tab in a lower side. Here you can see "Reboot", "Shutdown", "Boot" and "Reinstall" buttons. Use them for respective actions.
Was this answer helpful?
SolusVM also provides mobile version of its control panel. The link is the same:...
Login to Client Area using the link below:https://vpsget.com/clientarea.phpUse the email and...
You can reinstall OS on your VPS in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...
SolusVM control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your VPS....
You can enable TUN/TAP on your VPS from ClientArea or from SolusVM VPS Control panel within...