Boot/reboot, turn on/off your VPS
There are two ways to manage your VPS:
- Login to Client Area using the link below:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Click "Services" > "My Services"
- You will see your virtual private servers.
- Click on any server from the list to get in administration area.
- Here you can see "Boot", "Reboot", "Shutdown" buttons. Use them for respective actions.
- As you can see, there are also an options for changing root password, changing hostname and initiating serial console session.
From here you can also access SolusVM CP
Login to SolusVM CP as shown above or using the link below:
Use the credentials you've got in ''Your Virtual Private Server details" email. If you can't find your credentials create a support ticket to resolve it.
- You will see your virtual private servers. Press "Manage" button at the right of the server you'd like to manage.
- Select "General" tab in a lower side. Here you can see "Reboot", "Shutdown", "Boot" and "Reinstall" buttons. Use them for respective actions.
Was this answer helpful?
You can reinstall OS at your vps in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way. Login to VPSGet client...
If you've lost or forgot your root password there are two simple ways to change it. But if you...
There are 2 ways of accessing SolusVM. From the client area and directly.1st way (from the client...
SolusVM also provides mobile version of its control panel. The link is the same:...