How To Enable/Disable VNC Management for your KVM VPS
Enable/Disable VNC Management for your KVM VPS
We recommend that you keep the VNC turned off and turn it on only when necessary.
1. Follow the link https://vpsget.com//clientarea.php, which was sent to you in an email with the details of your new KVM VPS. If the system asks for login information, enter your email address and password that you used during registration.
2. Press the Services button:
3. Click on the desired service:
Wait a second while VPS management features load:
4. Under Server Settings click on the "Settings" tab:
5. Click on the Settings button in the vertical menu:
6. Check or uncheck the box next to VNC:
7. Click the Submit button:
8. As a result, you should see a message about successful settings change:
9. Go to VNC Password menu and set VNC password if you didn't set it before or if you forgot your curernt VNC password:
Was this answer helpful?
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way. Login to VPSGet client...
If you've lost or forgot your root password there are two simple ways to change it. But if you...
Login to Client Area using the link below:https://vpsget.com/clientarea.phpUse the email and...
Earn cash recommending VPSGet! How it works We provide you with the unique link for ordering...
You can enable TUN/TAP on your VPS from ClientArea or from SolusVM VPS Control panel within...