How To Enable/Disable VNC Management for your KVM VPS
Enable/Disable VNC Management for your KVM VPS
We recommend that you keep the VNC turned off and turn it on only when necessary.
1. Follow the link https://vpsget.com//clientarea.php, which was sent to you in an email with the details of your new KVM VPS. If the system asks for login information, enter your email address and password that you used during registration.
2. Press the Services button:
3. Click on the desired service:
Wait a second while VPS management features load:
4. Under Server Settings click on the "Settings" tab:
5. Click on the Settings button in the vertical menu:
6. Check or uncheck the box next to VNC:
7. Click the Submit button:
8. As a result, you should see a message about successful settings change:
9. Go to VNC Password menu and set VNC password if you didn't set it before or if you forgot your curernt VNC password:
Was this answer helpful?
There are two ways to manage your VPS: 1st way Login to Client Area using the link...
Virtualizor control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your...
Earn cash recommending VPSGet! How it works We provide you with the unique link for ordering...
SolusVM control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your VPS....
How to install a control panel on your VPS We do not recommend installing on the same server...