Managing VPS with mobile device
SolusVM also provides mobile version of its control panel. The link is the same:
If you want to to have fast access to your VPS for emergency actions such as boot, reboot, shutdown and to see server status (online/offline), you can configure mobile application and bypass opening web page and login/password authentication.
You can use VPSMon (has ettended functionality) or aSolusVM (official developer):
Configuring steps for both apps are the same.
To configure mobile application follow the instructions:
- Login to SolusVM CP. the link below:
Also you can clilck on "SolusVM CP" in "Client Area"
Use the credentials you've got in ''Your Virtual Private Server details" email. If you can't find your credentials create a support ticket to resolve it.
- You will see your virtual private servers. Press "Manage" button at the right of the server that you want to manage with aSolusVM.
- In "Controls" section select "API" tab and press "Generate". You will see "API Key", "API Hash" and "API Status".
- Now start aSolusVM at your mobile device and press "Add Server". Fill the fields with the relevant details.
Display name: enter whatever you want
API Key: enter API Key you've generated in previous step
API Hash: enter API Hash you've generated in previous step
VPSMon can be configured to monitor your virtual rervers, notify you when those are offline and automatically to reboot VPS which is offline.
- Start VPSMon
- Press "Menu" at your mobile device and then "Settings".
- Tick "Auto Update", "Auto Reboot" and "Always show in notification bar"
- Also youcan set "Auto Update Interval" (in minutes).
Now you have configured the application and you can quickly perform emergency actions at your VPS with your mobile device.
Was this answer helpful?
SolusVM control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your VPS....
What is Two-Factor Authentication?Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security...
Login to Billing using the link below:https://billing.vpsget.com/Use the email and password...
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way. Login to VPSGet client...
You can enable TUN/TAP on your VPS from ClientArea or from SolusVM VPS Control panel within...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution