Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
Virtualizor control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your...
You can enable TUN/TAP on your VPS from ClientArea or from SolusVM VPS Control panel within...
You can reinstall OS at your vps in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...
There are two ways to manage your VPS: 1st way Login to Client Area using the link...
Earn cash recommending VPSGet! How it works We provide you with the unique link for ordering...