Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
VPS quick backup / snapshot in SolusVM Panel
SolusVM control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your VPS....
Bandwidth/Memory usage in SolusVM
There are 2 ways of accessing SolusVM. From the client area and directly.1st way (from the client...
How to install a control panel on your VPS
How to install a control panel on your VPS We do not recommend installing on the same server...
VPS quick backup / snapshot in Virtualizor Panel
Virtualizor control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your...
How to create cancellation request
Login to Billing using the link below:https://billing.vpsget.com/Use the email and password...