Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
If you've lost or forgot your root password there are two simple ways to change it. But if you...
What is Two-Factor Authentication?Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security...
Login to Client Area using the link below:https://vpsget.com/clientarea.phpUse the email and...
We provide the following OS templates to our customers. Some of them are available during the...
There are 2 ways of accessing SolusVM. From the client area and directly.1st way (from the client...