Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
There are 2 ways of accessing SolusVM. From the client area and directly.1st way (from the client...
We provide the following OS templates to our customers. Some of them are available during the...
What is Two-Factor Authentication?Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security...
The Serial Console is a SolusVM feature that enables an SSH connection in case you misconfigure...
Earn cash recommending VPSGet! How it works We provide you with the unique link for ordering...