Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
SolusVM also provides mobile version of its control panel. The link is the same:...
Login to Client Area using the link below:https://vpsget.com/clientarea.phpUse the email and...
Enable/Disable VNC Management for your KVM VPS We recommend that you keep the VNC turned off and...
What is Two-Factor Authentication?Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security...
How to install a control panel on your VPS We do not recommend installing on the same server...