This article is a short brief from AUP/TOS
Examples of prohibited content or software include (but are not limited to):
- IRC & IRC related software
- Pirated software / Torrents
- Hacking sites, programs or archives
- Warez, Warez Linking, Nulled Scripts Sites
- Distribution of music files or any other material in which the account holder does not own the copyright.
- Any kind of open proxy servers without authorization is not allowed (including any TOR relays/networks, etc. The 'private' TOR is allowed with auth. and run as a client mode only).
- Applications that utilize high I/O , Bitcoint services \sure we can set I/O limit for legitimate applications\
Please refer to the full AUP/TOS to avoid any kind of misunderstanding.
In case of AUP/TOS violation we will suspend the customer VPS and try to contact via email for clarification. Sometimes AUP/TOS violation may occur due to VPS security issues. In this case we can help to improve the security of customer VPS for free in hope that there will be no further violations.
If you have any AUP/TOS related questions - don't hesitate to contact our pre-sales department.