Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
There are two ways to manage your VPS: 1st way Login to Client Area using the link...
You can reinstall OS on your VPS in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...
Virtualizor control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your...
You can reinstall OS at your vps in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...
SolusVM control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your VPS....