Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
You can enable TUN/TAP on your VPS from ClientArea or from SolusVM VPS Control panel within...
Login to Billing using the link below:https://billing.vpsget.com/Use the email and password...
SolusVM control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your VPS....
You can reinstall OS at your vps in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...
What is Two-Factor Authentication?Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security...