Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
You can reinstall OS at your vps in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...
There are two ways to manage your VPS: 1st way Login to Client Area using the link...
The Serial Console is a SolusVM feature that enables an SSH connection in case you misconfigure...
Login to Client Area using the link below:https://vpsget.com/clientarea.phpUse the email and...
We provide the following OS templates to our customers. Some of them are available during the...