How to create cancellation request
- Login to Billing using the link below:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Select "Services->MyServices"
- Near Product/Service you would like to cancell press the "Down Arrow" and select "Request Cancellation"
- Briefly describe your reason for Cancellation and press "Request Cancellation"
- After that your order will be cancelled at the end of billing period and no futher charges from your payment method will be proceed.
Note that if you have created the cancellation request in 1-3 days before "Due Date" your card/paypal may be charged in this case please create support request.
NOTE: If you would like to request refund please create support request.
Was this answer helpful?
There are 2 ways of accessing SolusVM. From the client area and directly.1st way (from the client...
The Serial Console is a SolusVM feature that enables an SSH connection in case you misconfigure...
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way. Login to VPSGet client...
You can reinstall OS at your vps in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...
You can enable TUN/TAP on your VPS from ClientArea or from SolusVM VPS Control panel within...