This article is a short brief from AUP/TOS
Examples of prohibited content or software include (but are not limited to):
- Spam sending/ IP appear in any RBL
- Malisious activity, part of botnet
- Pentesting allowed only in educational/self-testing purposes when the target acknowledged about tests.
- Hacking sites, programs or archives. Pirated software / Torrents
- Warez, Warez Linking, Nulled Scripts Sites
- Distribution of music files or any other material in which the account holder does not own the copyright.
- Any kind of open proxy servers without authorization is not allowed (including any TOR relays/networks, etc. The 'private' TOR is allowed with auth. and run as a client mode only).
- Applications that utilize high I/O , Bitcoint services \sure we can set I/O limit for legitimate applications\
- IRC & IRC related software
Please refer to the full AUP/TOS to avoid any kind of misunderstanding.
In case of AUP/TOS violation we will suspend the customer VPS and try to contact via email for clarification. Sometimes AUP/TOS violation may occur due to VPS security issues. In this case we can help to improve the security of customer VPS for free in hope that there will be no further violations.
If you have any AUP/TOS related questions - don't hesitate to contact our pre-sales department.
Was this answer helpful?
SolusVM control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your VPS....
First of all we want to point you again that we provide free managed VPS services. It's included...
All our vps plans include 30-days money back guarantee. Our refund policy does not include...
NDI SOLUTIONS /VPSGet/ Privacy Statement And Data Processing AgreementThis article is a part of...
describe the main aspects in compar ewith free basic managed supportFully managed VPS support /...