Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
You can enable TUN/TAP on your VPS from ClientArea or from SolusVM VPS Control panel within...
You can reinstall OS on your VPS in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...
Login to Billing using the link below:https://billing.vpsget.com/Use the email and password...
Enable/Disable VNC Management for your KVM VPS We recommend that you keep the VNC turned off and...
Earn cash recommending VPSGet! How it works We provide you with the unique link for ordering...