Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
SolusVM also provides mobile version of its control panel. The link is the same:...
The Serial Console is a SolusVM feature that enables an SSH connection in case you misconfigure...
You can reinstall OS at your vps in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...
Enable/Disable VNC Management for your KVM VPS We recommend that you keep the VNC turned off and...
There are two ways to manage your VPS: 1st way Login to Client Area using the link...