Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to Billing using the link below:https://billing.vpsget.com/Use the email and password...
SolusVM control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your VPS....
If you've lost or forgot your root password there are two simple ways to change it. But if you...
We provide the following OS templates to our customers. Some of them are available during the...
You can enable TUN/TAP on your VPS from ClientArea or from SolusVM VPS Control panel within...