Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
If you've lost or forgot your root password there are two simple ways to change it. But if you...
Login to Billing using the link below:https://billing.vpsget.com/Use the email and password...
Earn cash recommending VPSGet! How it works We provide you with the unique link for ordering...
There are two ways to manage your VPS: 1st way Login to Client Area using the link...
The Serial Console is a SolusVM feature that enables an SSH connection in case you misconfigure...