Upgrade/Downgrade VPS Plan
NOTE: The Shared Hosting packages could be updated in the same way.
- Login to VPSGet client area:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Go to My Account -> My Services
- Select the product
- Go to Upgrade/Downgrade
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade/downgrade to
- Proceed and go to payment gateway
- We do not charge any additional fee for the upgrade/downgrade
- Upgrade/Downgrade does not affect your OS, there will be no data loss, reboot or outage.
Was this answer helpful?
SolusVM control panel has a Quick Backup feature wich allows you to take a snapshot of your VPS....
SolusVM also provides mobile version of its control panel. The link is the same:...
You can enable TUN/TAP on your VPS from ClientArea or from SolusVM VPS Control panel within...
You can reinstall OS at your vps in few minutes. Please note that reinstalling OS will overwrite...
Login to Client Area using the link below:https://vpsget.com/clientarea.phpUse the email and...