How to create cancellation request
- Login to Billing using the link below:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Select "Services->MyServices"
- Near Product/Service you would like to cancell press the "Down Arrow" and select "Request Cancellation"
- Briefly describe your reason for Cancellation and press "Request Cancellation"
- After that your order will be cancelled at the end of billing period and no futher charges from your payment method will be proceed.
Note that if you have created the cancellation request in 1-3 days before "Due Date" your card/paypal may be charged in this case please create support request.
NOTE: If you would like to request refund please create support request.
Was this answer helpful?
You can enable TUN/TAP on your VPS from ClientArea or from SolusVM VPS Control panel within...
There are 2 ways of accessing SolusVM. From the client area and directly.1st way (from the client...
Login to Client Area using the link below:https://vpsget.com/clientarea.phpUse the email and...
SolusVM also provides mobile version of its control panel. The link is the same:...
What is Two-Factor Authentication?Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security...