Boot/reboot, turn on/off your VPS
There are two ways to manage your VPS:
- Login to Client Area using the link below:
Use the email and password you've entered during the registration.
- Click "Services" > "My Services"
- You will see your virtual private servers.
- Click on any server from the list to get in administration area.
- Here you can see "Boot", "Reboot", "Shutdown" buttons. Use them for respective actions.
- As you can see, there are also an options for changing root password, changing hostname and initiating serial console session.
From here you can also access SolusVM CP
Login to SolusVM CP as shown above or using the link below:
Use the credentials you've got in ''Your Virtual Private Server details" email. If you can't find your credentials create a support ticket to resolve it.
- You will see your virtual private servers. Press "Manage" button at the right of the server you'd like to manage.
- Select "General" tab in a lower side. Here you can see "Reboot", "Shutdown", "Boot" and "Reinstall" buttons. Use them for respective actions.
Was this answer helpful?
The Serial Console is a SolusVM feature that enables an SSH connection in case you misconfigure...
Login to Billing using the link below:https://billing.vpsget.com/Use the email and password...
Earn cash recommending VPSGet! How it works We provide you with the unique link for ordering...
SolusVM also provides mobile version of its control panel. The link is the same:...
Enable/Disable VNC Management for your KVM VPS We recommend that you keep the VNC turned off and...